Welcome to www.bioshield.com, the information and online-shopping portal of 5GBioShield (the “Site”). Contracting party and holder of all rights to the Site is:
BioShield Distribution Ltd, 7 Albion Parade N16 9LD London. United Kingdom.
Hereinafter you will find the Terms and Conditions of Use (the “Terms”) governing access to the Site.
By using this website (“www.5GBioshield.com’), you agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by, and to comply with, these Terms and Conditions and any other posted guidelines or rules applicable to this website. When he accesses the Site, the user declares that he fully accepts the terms of this agreement. When registering, users will be required to explicitly confirm (by clicking the appropriate box) his acceptance.
2. CHANGES IN TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND CHANGES IN WEBSITE
BioShield Distribution Ltd /the Site/ the website reserves for itself the right to change these Terms at any time and as it sees fit. Notice of intended changes to the Terms, the content of the changes and the effective date thereof will be published on the Site or given by personal (e-mail) communication at least 7 days prior to the contemplated effective date. Once published, the new Terms are automatically binding upon all of the users. When accessing the Site it is incumbent upon the user to check the status of these Terms. Use of the Site after the new Terms have taken effect implies their acceptance by the User thereof. If the User does not intend to accept the new Terms, he must immediately cease using the Site.
3. FAIR USE
The 5GBioshield websites publishes excerpts and summaries from copyrighted works under Fair Use, which allows the use of copyrighted materials for purposes of commentary for the public interest. BioShield Distribution Ltd. sometimes transforms summaries of the original copyrighted work into a new format and adds its own information and value in the form it deems right.
It is BioShield Distribution Ltd’s intention to promote such content and deliver readers to such content. Accordingly, when BioShield Distribution Ltd cites a copyrighted work, BioShield Distribution Ltd. acknowledges the original source and places a clickable link that offers users the opportunity to click directly to the original source of such information. The original publishers benefit from such links in terms of delivered audience, attention for which BioShield Distribution Ltd. requests absolutely no payment or consideration.
All information contained on this site is copyright (c) by BioShield Distribution Ltd. (“5GBioshield”). All rights reserved. The information contained on this site may not be copied, published, distributed, broadcast or otherwise used for any purpose whatsoever without the prior written consent of BioShield Distribution Ltd.
5. PROFESSIONAL ADVICE
No information on this site is intended as, or shall be construed as, legal, financial, medical or expert advice of any kind. BioShield Distribution Ltd is not responsible for typographical errors, editing errors, or news source errors. The BioShield Distribution Ltd strongly suggests that you seek advice from a competent professional regarding issues in any professional field. Information concerning the Professional Advice can be found in our Disclaimer Notice which can be accessed through this link. That Notice is also an integral part of the Terms herein.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
The information on this website is provided “as is,” with no warranties whatsoever. All express, implied, and statutory warranties, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights, are expressly disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted by law. To the fullest extent permitted by law, BioShield Distribution Ltd disclaims any warranties for the security, reliability, timeliness, and performance of the information on this website. To the fullest extent permitted by law, BioShield Distribution Ltd disclaims any warranties for other services or goods received through or advertised on the website or received through any links provided in the website, as well as for any information or advice received through the website or through any links provided in the website. BioShield Distribution Ltd similarly disclaims, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any warranties for any information or advice obtained through the website.
You expressly understand and agree that BioShield Distribution Ltd disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, or operability or availability of information or material in the website. BioShield Distribution Ltd disclaims any responsibility for the deletion, failure to store, misdelivery, or untimely delivery of any information or material. BioShield Distribution Ltd disclaims any responsibility or liability for any harm resulting from downloading or accessing any information or material through the website, including, without limitation, for harm caused by viruses or similar contamination or destructive features. BioShield Distribution Ltd makes no warranty regarding the reliability or accessibility of web pages or any storage facilities offered by BioShield Distribution Ltd.
You understand and agree that any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the website is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damages to your computer system or loss of data that results in the download of such material. See our full Disclaimer
Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties. In such jurisdictions, the foregoing disclaimers may not apply to you insofar as they relate to implied warranties.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY (Contents and Information Available on the Site)
You expressly understand and agree that under no circumstances shall BioShield Distribution Ltd. (“5GBioshield”) its employees, officers, writers, contractors, or principals be liable to any user’s use or misuse of and reliance on the website. Such limitation of liability shall apply to prevent recovery of direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, and punitive damages (even if BioShield Distribution Ltd or its licensors have been advised of the possibility of such damages). Such limitation of liability shall apply whether the damages arise from use or misuse of and reliance on the website, from inability to use the website, or from the interruption, suspension, or termination of the website (including such damages incurred by third parties).
- Such limitation shall also apply with respect to damages incurred by reason of other services or goods received through or advertised on the website or received through any links provided in the website, as well as by reason of any information or advice received through or advertised on the website or received through any links provided in the website.
- Such limitation shall apply, without limitation, to the costs of procurement of substitute goods or services, lost profits, or lost data.
- Such limitation shall apply with respect to the performance or non-performance of the website or any information or merchandise that appears on, or is linked or related in any way to BioShield Distribution Ltd.
- Such limitation shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy.
- Such limitation shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Such limitation of liability shall also apply to any damage caused by loss of access to, deletion of, failure to store, failure to back up, or alteration of web pages or other content stored through the BioShield Distribution Ltd – 5GBioshield Website.
Under no circumstances shall BioShield Distribution Ltd or its licensors be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of god, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or loss of or fluctuations in heat, light, or air conditioning.
In some jurisdictions, limitations of liability are not permitted. In such jurisdictions, the foregoing limitation may not apply to you.
8. LIMITATION OF ACTIONS
You acknowledge and agree that, regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action you may have arising out of, or relating to, your use of the 5GBioshield websites must be filed within one (1) month after such claim or cause of action arises, or forever be barred.
9. SITE EXTERNAL (OUTGOING) LINKS AND CONTENTS
BioShield Distribution Ltd may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other sites or resources located on the World Wide Web by allowing a user to leave the BioShield Distribution Ltd 5GBioshield Website to access third-party material or by bringing the third party material into this site via “inverse” hyperlinks and framing technology. BioShield Distribution Ltd has no control over such sites and resources. You acknowledge and agree that BioShield Distribution Ltd is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that BioShield Distribution Ltd shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
10. SITE SERVICES AND FUNCTIONALITY
The Site provides users with services and functionality (the “Services”) free of charge. The Site reserves for itself the right to alter or interrupt the Services as its sees fit and without any advance notice. The user agrees and accepts that within the limits allowed by law the Site is not in any way liable for whatever prejudice he or any third parties may incur due to malfunction of the Site, whether caused by action or omission.
If the User is not satisfied with the operation of the Site he is kindly requested to send any comments to hello(at)5gbioshield.com
Registration to the Site is open only to persons age 18 and older. By applying for registration the user declares and represents that this condition is met and that his declarations in this respect are truthful.
11. USER ACCESS
By accessing the Site and/or using the Services, the user shows his acceptance of these Terms. The use of the Site in a manner not consistent with these Terms constitutes a contractual violation. Such use may – depending on circumstances – include improperly accessing information systems, tampering with data, infringing intellectual property or illicitly using the resources present on the Site. (See 23. Violation of Terms and Conditions)
12. RIGHT TO ACCESS – Exclusion from the Site
The Site reserves for itself the right, in its own discretion, to decide whether the user’s conduct is consistent with the letter and spirit of these Terms.
The Site reserves for itself the right to suspend, limit or terminate the user’s registration as well as to wholly or partially bar the user from accessing/using the Site and/or the Services, particularly if the user’s conduct is deemed to be not consistent with these Terms.
You acknowledge and agree that BioShield Distribution Ltd. may terminate your access to the Site or to any of the Products and Services should you fail to comply with the Terms and Conditions or any other guidelines and rules published by BioShield Distribution Ltd. Any such termination shall be in BioShield Distribution Ltd’s sole discretion and may occur without prior notice, or any notice. BioShield Distribution Ltd further reserves the right to terminate any user’s access to the BioShield Distribution Ltd website or to any of the Products and Services for any conduct that BioShield Distribution Ltd, in its sole discretion, believes is or may be directly or indirectly harmful to other users, to BioShield Distribution Ltd or its subsidiaries, affiliates, or to other third parties, or for any conduct that violates any local, state, federal, or foreign laws or regulations. BioShield Distribution Ltd further reserves the right to terminate any user’s access to the BioShield Distribution Ltd for any reason or for no reason at all, in BioShield Distribution Ltd ‘s sole discretion, without prior notice, or any notice.
13. USER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
During the course of the user registration procedure the latter is assigned a user name and a password. The user undertakes to use his best efforts in order to protect the confidentiality of the said data. He is solely liable toward the Site for any activity traceable to the use thereof. In the event of unauthorised use of the user name and password assigned to him or of any other security breach that may come to his knowledge, the user undertakes to promptly change his password.
14. COMMUNICATIONS WITH USERS
You consent to receive communications from BioShield Distribution Ltd. concerning your use of the 5GBioshield website (“Communications”). The Communications may be those that BioShield Distribution Ltd. is required to send to you by law concerning the 5GBioshield website (“Required Communications”). The Communications may also be those that BioShield Distribution Ltd. sends to you for other reasons. You consent to receive Communications electronically. BioShield Distribution Ltd. may provide these Communications to you by sending an email to the email address you provided or by posting the Communication on the 5GBioshield website. You also consent to receive Communications by telephone or by postal mail sent to the postal address you provided in connection with your account, if any. You may change the email or postal address to which BioShield Distribution Ltd. sends Communications by visiting your account information page.
15. CONDUCT OF THE USER
- The user undertakes not to use the Site and/or its Services in a manner that is illegal, or harmful to third-party rights.
- In particular, the user undertakes not to convey through the Site and/or its Services any material of an illicit, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, damaging, vulgar, obscene, pornographic or otherwise inappropriate nature.
- The user guarantees that his communications/messages to/on the Site have been checked by an up-to-date anti-virus application and are therefore free of any malicious elements.
The user undertakes not to convey material that encourages behaviour which may constitute criminal conduct, cause civil liability or infringe laws of England and Wales or the United Kingdom and/or foreign laws.
- The user undertakes not to use the Site and/or its Services for the purpose of committing acts that are illicit, fraudulent or injurious to the rights of third parties, inclusive of the right to privacy and other rights related to image, name and honour.
- Any actual or attempted unauthorised access to the Site’s electronic data processing system is prohibited.
- The user undertakes not to use any spiders, robots and similar means in an effort to sift through the contents of the Site. He further undertakes to abstain from using any means, inclusive of software, aimed at interfering or attempting to interfere with the activity of the Site or at hindering its enjoyment by users. The user undertakes not to do anything that might directly or indirectly place the Site and/or its IT infrastructure under excessive load.
16. POLICY REGARDING LINKS TO THE 5GBIOSHIELD WEBSITE
BioShield Distribution Ltd offers a non-assignable, non-transferable, and non-exclusive license to link to the BioShield Distribution Ltd’s web sites, using the BioShield Distribution Ltd 5GBioshield logos are subject to the following provisions:
- The BioShield Distribution Ltd logos may be placed on a Web site for the sole purpose of creating a link to the BioShield Distribution Ltd website and allowing users of your site to access the 5GBioshield.
- The 5GBioShield logos may not be used for any other purpose, including, among other purposes, to suggest sponsorship by, or affiliation with, or endorsement by the BioShield Distribution Ltd.
- The 5GBioShield logos may not be altered in any manner.
- The 5GBioShield logos must appear by themselves, with reasonable spacing (at least the height of the logo) between each side of the applicable logo and other graphic or textual elements.
- The 5GBioShield logos may not be used to disparage BioShield Distribution Ltd, its products or services, or in a manner which, in BioShield Distribution Ltd’s reasonable judgment, may diminish or otherwise damage BioShield Distribution Ltd’s good will in the 5GBioShield logos.
- By using any such 5GBioShield logo, you acknowledge that BioShield Distribution Ltd has exclusive rights to the logo, and that all good will generated through your use of the logo will inure to the benefit of the BioShield Distribution Ltd.
- BioShield Distribution Ltd. reserves the right to revoke this license or to alter its terms from time to time, for any or no reason, with or without notice.
- BioShield Distribution Ltd reserves the right to take action against any use that does not conform to these provisions.
- Subject to discretionary revocation at any time, the Site authorises links to the Site’s introductory page (homepage) so long as such links do not harm the Site’s reputation. – Conversely, links to the inside pages of the Site (deep links) or the embedding of contents in third-party sites (in-line linking and framing) are prohibited unless prior consent in writing is issued by the owner of the Site.
17. NO LICENSE; INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF BIOSHIELD DISTRIBUTION LTD AND OTHERS
Except as expressly provided, nothing within any of the Site shall be construed as conferring any license under any of the BioShield Distribution Ltd or any third party’s intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication, waiver, or otherwise. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree that certain content available through and used to operate the Site is protected by copyright, or other proprietary rights of BioShield Distribution Ltd and its affiliates, licensors, and service providers.
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of the BioShield Distribution Ltd Products and Services, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are bound by our Affiliate Terms and Conditions.
Except as expressly provided to the contrary, you agree not to modify, alter, or deface any of the trademarks, service marks, or other intellectual property made available by BioShield Distribution Ltd in connection with the 5GBioshield website. You agree not to hold yourself out as in any way sponsored by or endorsed by BioShield Distribution Ltd, any of BioShield Distribution Ltd’s affiliates, or any of BioShield Distribution Ltd’s service providers.
- You agree not to use any of the logos or service marks or other content accessible through the BioShield Distribution Ltd website of any purpose other than the purpose for which such content is made available to users by BioShield Distribution Ltd.
- You agree not to defame or disparage BioShield Distribution Ltd, the logos or service marks of BioShield Distribution Ltd, or any aspect of the 5GBioshield website.
- You agree not to adapt, translate, modify, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer the WEBSITE or any software or programs used in connection with the 5GBioshield website or BioShield Distribution Ltd.
18. NO GUARANTEE
Subject to the guarantee provisions in the General Terms of Sale applicable to the purchase of goods and/or services, the user expressly acknowledges that any use of the Services and of the website occurs at his own risk and peril. The Services and the website are provided “as is” and “as available”. Unless otherwise contemplated by law, the Site does not provide any explicit or implied warranty of any kind, inclusive of (but not limited to) any warranty as to merchantability, appropriateness and safety. It does not warrant, in particular, that the Site and its services will satisfy the user’s expectations and/or that the use of the Site’s services will be uninterrupted, prompt, safe and error-free. The Site does not guarantee the accuracy, truthfulness and/or reliability of any information and/or communications published on/conveyed by the Site and/or originating from the services connected with it, nor does it guarantee that any defects – although posted – will be corrected.
19. RELATIONSHIP WITH ADVERTISERS AND SUPPLIERS OF GOODS AND SERVICES
Any transactions – especially in terms of the supply of goods and/or services (with regard to terms, warranties, representations etc.) – between users and third-party advertisers and/or business partners etc. of the Site affect solely the user(s) and such third parties. The Site provides no guarantee with regard to the operation of third parties nor does it accept liability for any damage resulting from transaction with any such third parties.
20. INDEMNITY AND RELEASE
By using BioShield Distribution Ltd web sites you agree to indemnify BioShield Distribution Ltd. and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, and licensors and hold them harmless from any and all claims and expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising from your use of the BioShield Distribution Ltd web sites, your use of the 5GBioshield website, or your submission of ideas and/or related materials to BioShield Distribution Ltd. or from any person’s use of any account or password you maintain with any portion of the 5GBioshield website, regardless of whether such use is authorized by you. By using the 5GBioshield website or submitting any ideas and/or related materials to BioShield Distribution Ltd, you are hereby agreeing to release BioShield Distribution Ltd and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, and licensors from any and all claims, demands, debts, obligations, damages (actual or consequential), costs, and expenses of any kind or nature whatsoever, whether known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, that you may have against them arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and/or to the 5GBioshield websites or to any disputes regarding use of ideas and/or related materials submitted to BioShield Distribution Ltd. you hereby agree to waive all laws that may limit he efficacy of such releases.
21. NON-WAIVER AND SEPARABILITY / SEVERABILITY
BioShield Distribution Ltd.’s failure to exercise any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Abstention Does Not Imply a Waiver or Contractual Alteration. If a court of competent jurisdiction holds any provision of these Terms and Conditions to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and agree that the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions remain in full force and effect.
22. NO RESALE, ASSIGNMENT, OR SUBLICENSING
You agree not to resell, assign, sublicense, otherwise transfer, or delegate your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions without prior express written authorization of BioShield Distribution Ltd.
23. APPLICABLE LAW AND VENUE OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION
The parties choose the courts laws of England and Wales or the United Kingdom as the sole venue of competent jurisdiction in the event of controversies arising from or related to the use of the site www.5gbioshield.com
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter contained herein and supersedes any other prior agreement, proposals and communications, written or oral, between BioShield Distribution Ltd. and you with respect to the subject matter hereof; except that any other terms and conditions located on any individual BioShield Distribution Ltd. website or in connection with the 5GBioshield website are incorporated herein by reference to the extent they do not conflict with these Terms and Conditions. To the extent that any other terms and conditions or terms of service conflict with these Terms and Conditions, those other provisions shall control with respect to the use of the particular web site and any information available on or through the web site or the respective content location at which those other provisions may be found.
25. TERMINATION; SURVIVAL
These Terms and Conditions shall continue in effect for as long as you use the 5GBioshield website, unless specifically terminated earlier by BioShield Distribution Ltd. All provisions of these Terms and Conditions which impose obligations continuing in their nature shall survive termination of these Terms and Conditions.
26. VIOLATIONS OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Should you violate these Terms and Conditions or any other rights of BioShield Distribution Ltd., BioShield Distribution Ltd. reserves the right to pursue any and all legal and equitable remedies against you, including, without limitation, terminating any and all access and or user accounts.
We hope your enjoyment of BioShield Distribution Ltd.’s 5GBioshield website will be enhanced by the application of these Terms and Conditions. It is our belief that your understanding of the guidelines we have set forth will allow the 5GBioshield community to continue to be a place where each of us can prosper, grow, and enjoy ourselves within an open and non-threatening environment. Thank you for taking the time to read these Terms and Conditions.
27. Adoption and Updates
General Terms of Sale:
The legal and contractual aspects related to the purchase of goods and/or services from the owner of the Site (online and offline) are governed by the General Terms of Sale. The General Terms and Conditions are an integral part of the Terms herein.
Information concerning the disclaimer can be found in our Disclaimer Notice which can be accessed through this link. That Notice is also an integral part of the Terms herein
Information concerning Returns can be found in our Returns Policy which can be accessed through this link. That Policy is also an integral part of the Terms herein.
Contact: Contact can be made by emailing to: hello(at)5gbioshield.com or mailing to:
BioShield Distribution Ltd,
7 Albion Parade N16 9LD
London United Kingdom.